It is possible to save KWIC entries and to access and modify these lists
at at later time.
1. Click to see an expanded display (about
100 words), as well as full source data for the entry
2. Select all of the entries in the list.
3. If you have already created a saved list and want to add to that
list, select it.
4. If you want to create a new saved list, enter the name.
5. See the Saved List. At that page you can also delete entries, move
entries between lists, and expand many entries at one time.
To select entries:
6. Click on one of the entries to select or
7. You can also categorize the entries within a list by choosing A,
B, or C. For example, you might want to sort the entries
into one of three different groups, depending on their meaning or usage.