English-Corpora.org *

"Researchers" have expanded access to the corpora, as well as other benefits. There are two requirements to be listed as a researcher:

1. For the greatest degree of access, you must be a faculty member (in any field) at a university or college, or a graduate student (but just in the field of languages or linguistics).  You can also have some degree of expanded access if you are a language teacher, or if you are a university professor in another field, or if you are the creator of a language-related blog, or if you are a professional translator.

2. You must provide the address of a web page that has your name on it, which verifies your status. Please do not submit the address of a web page (such as a departmental or university web page), unless your name is on that exact page (and not just a page which that page links to).