English-Corpora.org *

Academic license: Forms

1. Purchase orders: Sorry, we do not accept purchase orders.

2. Vendor agreements and W-9 (US): We can fill out vendor forms (registering as a vendor for your university or university) or W-9's, but there will be an extra fee of $150 / hr for us to fill these out. In addition, it may delay things by several working days.

3. Invoices: we would be happy to send you an invoice (before or after purchase), without any additional charges.

The bottom line is that things work the best if your university 1) can pay via credit card at PayPal (rather than via wire transfer) and 2) doesn't require us to fill out a lot of forms. This is how things work for more than 95% of all academic licenses. In this case, you can have the academic license up and running in less than two minutes from right now. Please check (again) with your university, if they insist that all of these forms are really necessary.